HONEY BEE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- June 21st, 2018 – Cunningham Kansas Public Library – Youth & Adult Bee Education Program
- August 2nd, 2017 – Derby Kansas Latchkey Program
- June 28th, 2017 – Kingman Carnegie Library – Youth Bee Education Program @ 1:00 p.m. 455 N Main Street, Kingman, KS
- February 28, 2017 – Rea Woodman Elementary School – Wichita, KS
I spent the afternoon at Rea Woodman Elementary School with the Kindergarten classes! Honey Bee Education! We talked about honey bees, hives, the harvesting of honey, and ended with tasting delicious honey on bread!
The students are going to work with their friends to:
- be nice
- be kind
- be gentle with the honey bees!